- Utility Billing
Ways to Pay your Water Bill
The City of Roanoke offers several options to pay your utility bill:
- In person at City Hall, 8:00 AM– 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday, using cash, check, money order, Visa or Mastercard.
- Afterhours at City Hall, use the night drop, located at the back of the building **NO CASH PLEASE**
- Set up monthly auto bank draft from your checking or savings account (ACH Application Form).
- 24-7 by phone or text by dialing 866-297-2622 and selecting payment option.
- Online with Visa or Mastercard at www.municipalonlinepayments.com which can be a onetime payment or set up as a reoccurring autopay.
- Mail your check or money order to 500 S Oak Street, Roanoke TX 76262.
The regular online fee for Utility Billing and/or Municipal Court payments has been temporarily waived! Click here to make your payment online.
Winter Sewer Averaging
The City of Roanoke calculates residential sewer consumption based on the average of winter water consumption. The average for each household is calculated by taking the total water consumption for the billing cycles which include December, January and February, then dividing that total by three. This will be your sewer average for the year. The new sewer averages will be reflected on your March billing period. For questions or concerns, please call the utility billing office at 817-491-2411.
Current Lawn & Landscape Irrigation Restrictions
Stage 1 lawn irrigation restrictions are in effect.
Paying Your Utility Bill
The City of Roanoke accepts payments made by cash, money order, check, MasterCard, Visa, and automatic bank drafts. A night drop box is available 24 hours a day to the right of the back entrance, on the south side of the building. Please call 817-491-2411 for account assistance or any questions.
Payment & Utility Help
Monthly Trash Rates
An additional residential cart is available for $5.31 a month. Please call Roanoke Utility Billing at 817-491-2411 for information.