- Parks & Recreation
- Recreation Center
- Membership Information
|Single - Annual||$324||$540||$432|
|Single - Monthly||$30||$50||$40|
|Family - Annual||$378||$648||$507|
|Family - Monthly||$35||$60||$47|
|Active Military/Senior (65 or older) - Annual||$216||$432||$324|
|Active Military/Senior (65 or older) - Monthly||$20||$40||$30|
|Active Military Family/Senior (65 or older) - Annual||$270||$486||$378|
|Active Military Family/Senior (65 or older) - Monthly||$25||$45||$35|
|Senior (65 or Older) - Annual||Free||$432||$324|
|Senior (65 or Older) - Monthly||Free||$40||$30|
All adult fitness classes are included with a paid membership! Also, receive a 25% discount on your seasonal pool pass with the purchase of an annual Recreation Center membership.
To become a member of the Roanoke Recreation Center, each person must complete the following:
- Membership Registration Form (PDF)
- Release of Liability (Onsite Electronic Signature Pad)
*No refunds will be given on memberships.
Membership Types Defined
- Resident is one who resides within the municipal boundary of the City of Roanoke.
- Family means persons who live in the same household and who are related by either blood or marriage such that they may be claimed as a spouse or dependent based upon applicable IRS regulations.
- Business rates are based upon a business with store front property within the municipal boundary of the City of Roanoke. Verification in the form of a current paystub and/or current work ID are acceptable means and must be presented at the time of membership sale.
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Bank Draft is available and based on the monthly membership rates. Complete the Credit/Debit Authorization Form (PDF) and present it to the front desk staff at the Recreation Center to set up your EFT Bank Draft.