City Secretary Responsibilities
The city secretary's office communicates openly, professionally and efficiently with residents / citizens, staff members, and council members. The city secretary provides administrative support to the mayor and council members as well as the various boards and commission members.
- Coordinating and scheduling of city meetings
- Creating agendas for the City Council, Planning and Zoning Commission, and other boards
- Transcribing meeting minutes for permanent record storage
- Serving as city election administrator
- Maintaining and storing city records
If you would like to be notified that meeting agendas are available, please go to the Notify Me
section and select the meeting agendas you would like to receive.
Available Agendas & Minutes
Agendas and approved minutes are available for viewing or download in the Agenda Center
Public Notices & Requests for Information
Roanoke's paper of record is the Fort Worth Star Telegram. All public notices will be published in the Fort Worth Star Telegram. Request for public information
should be submitted to the city secretary.