Payments Accepted at the Municipal Court Window:
Payment methods accepted are:
- Check or money order payable to City of Roanoke
- Credit Card - Visa/Mastercard
Pay Your Citation Online
Pay your citation with an online payment. Please note: A $2.50 fee is added to every online payment transaction. Payment for multiple violations on the same online transaction will incur only 1 $2.50 fee.
Warning: Online payments require the defendant to waive his/her right to a jury trial and enter a plea on nolo contendere (no contest) or guilty.
You will need one of the following to pay online:
- Citation number and date of birth
- Driver's license number, state and date of birth
- Alcohol, drug or tobacco violations
- Cash bonds to secure a court date
- Defendants under the age of 18
- Dismissal fees
- Driving Safety Course prior to your court appearance
- Juveniles (age 16 or younger) - State law requires that juveniles make a personal appearance with a parent or legal guardian before the judge.
- Partial payments prior to your court appearance
Online Payment without Prior Appearance
You may make a full payment online without a prior appearance before the judge for your citation. Doing this will result in a conviction if applicable. A service fee will be applied for the credit card transaction.
- I understand the court will accept my payment using this method as a plea of no contest or find me guilty.
- I understand, upon payment, the Municipal Court will enter a judgment against me, recording a conviction for the offense.
- I understand this conviction may result in surcharges being accessed to my Driving Record and additional fees.
- I also understand my payment forfeits any right to request a Driving Safety Course or Deferred Disposition for possible dismissal of my citation.
For more information about the points/surcharges in the Driver Responsibility Program visit the: Texas Department of Public Safety website.
You may pay an active warrant for your arrest online using this payment system. You will be subject to arrest until the municipal court has accepted your payment as a plea of guilty and the case has been processed. The court will receive notice of your payment; however, on weekends and holidays, your payment will not be processed until the next business day.
I understand that payment online will result in a final conviction to my driving record. I understand this may also incur points on my driving record, and additional fees/surcharges with the State of Texas. I further understand my charges will not be considered paid nor will my warrant be cleared until the court accepts and process my payment.